Monday, November 10, 2008

Gavin Rossdale Inspired By Son


Gavin Rossdale Is Inspired by Son Zuma

Former Bush front man Gavin Rossdale is getting a little help being inspired nowadays, reports People.com.

He told the magazine of his two-month-old son, “He’s super mellow, and at the moment very Buddha-like.”

The rocker doesn’t even mind that already young Zuma is more trouble for mom Gwen Stefanie than older brother Kingston, as he calls his youngest, “perfect all the way.”

Rossdale even adds that he is seeing things more zen like now. “What I've found from having children is that they just want to make you be better,” he told the magazine.

He continued, “Beforehand, without children, I think that I was probably more reckless and thinking a bit less about the consequences, and now I want to make sure I'm good for them when they check me out.”

Speaking of Rossdale’s handy work, his performance Thursday night at the BAFTA/LA’s Brittania Awards, marked a comeback for the former “Bush” front man, who came out with his first solo album Wanderlust, with the hit song, “Love Remains the Same.”

He says of fans reconnecting with him, “It's just meant a lot, really, because of your faith. You keep making records and people hear them. I love singing and making music and so I'm into the success.”



source: CityLife; People.com